For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
35 15 20 21

How to properly map fields?

We are currently passing the standard set of fields which I can correlate to fields accepted by the API. However we are also passing 2 additional fields- ‘Client Name/ID’ and ‘Deal Name/ID’ but I am not sure which fields these map to or whether they can be passed to the API and where can those be seen? Could you confirm please.

world-checkworld-check-onesymbology
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
408 3 4 5

Hi @John Williams, you can configure several custom fields in API and also send your client details with additional data as a part of those customized fields. But you will first need to configure these fields in World-check One (WC1) using the user interface. In your case you will need to add additional 2 fields i.e. ‘Client Name/ID’ and ‘Deal Name/ID’ to your group and in a format compatible to your data. Please refer to admin training document available in the web interface for more details to configure the same. Once configured you can then start sending customer data with these additional custom fields using the right case template for your group. This data can then be seen and used by front end users to make further resolution for a particular customer.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.