question

Upvotes
Accepted
18 1 3 3

How do I check several caseId at the same time for updates?

We are using Python requests on this API https://docs-developers.refinitiv.com/1600949101673/50009/documentation/schema-reference/wc1-api-schema-reference-documentation.html

Screening new users work fine with POST on /cases/screeningRequest we get results and save the caseId in our own database for future references.

What I can't figure out is how do I should use the caseId to recheck if users have any new results since signing up. The plans is to do this with a scheduled cronjob and we want to send in a long list of several caseId in one POST so we get a list of several users new result for more effectively updating our database.

world-checkscreeningscreening-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @johan

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @johan,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvote
Accepted
548 1 1 1

@johan,

It appears that you want to build a solution where you need updates on case records, i.e. if there is any update on the existing one, or if a new record has been added to a case.

You can use ongoing screening functionality in World-Check One via API. Where the system automatically re-screens the cases on daily bases. You need to enable the case for ongoing screening. Using the endpoint - POST cases/ongoingScreeningUpdates , you would be able to retrieve the list of cases which have updates due to ongoing screening between the specified time.

Please refer to the link - https://docs-developers.refinitiv.com/1600949101673/50009/documentation/schema-reference/wc1-api-schema-reference-documentation.html#_cases_ongoingscreeningupdates_post

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
18 1 3 3

I think I got things working on my end now but I can only get this

{
    "query": "updateDate>='2021-02-15T00:00:00Z'",
    "sort": [
        {
            "columnName": "updateDate",
            "order": "DESCENDING"
        }
    ],
    "totalResultCount": 0,
    "pagination": {
        "currentPage": 1,
        "itemsPerPage": 50,
        "totalItems": 0
    },
    "results": []
}

Is there any fake names that get constantly updated so we can test our ongoing monitoring system?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvote
548 1 1 1

@johan,

There are no fake names for the ongoing screening. You can create few dummy cases with common name, and set it to OGS. You should get the OGS update as and when available.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
18 1 3 3

Is the caseSystemId I get from ongoing screening always the same I get from when I first do cases/screeningRequest ? I am using a development database that gets purged on a regular basis and I have lost all old caseSystemId that I get results for when I call cases/ongoingScreeningUpdates.

It seems like I get a new caseSystemId when I create a new user with the same name that gives results and screen for the first time.

icon clock
10 |1500

@johan,

Each case will have a unique caseSystemId linked to it. You can create multiple cases with the same name. The caseId and the caseSystemId will be different for each screened entity.

Upvotes
18 1 3 3

I think I figured out how to put things together but I have not been able to confirm that I am right because systemCaseId I get when screening for the first time differ from systemCaseId I get when I get updates from screening.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
18 1 3 3

Is there a way to do a hard reset on my refinitiv test environment?

icon clock
10 |1500

@johan,

Can you please elaborate? What exactly do you mean by hard reset in the environment?

Upvotes
18 1 3 3

I try deleting the old caseSystemId with

DELETE /cases/{caseSystemId}/ongoingScreening

But I still get results on it when I do

POST /cases/ongoingScreeningUpdates
icon clock
10 |1500

@johan,

Can you please confirm when was the case disabled for OGS? and the query which you are using for Monitor Ongoing screening updates?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.