question

Upvotes
Accepted
9 4 3 9

Extraction limit exceeded with historical reference request

I need to make historical reference requests for the futures contracts data I'm I'm downloading to know the contact expiry for each request. However, I've started getting the error message returned:

{'error': {'message': 'Failure reason: UserExtractionLimitExceeded: the extraction exceeds the user limit for HRD extractions'}}

From looking at the documentation on historical reference requests, the limit seems to be in the thousands. I don't think I'm anywhere near that number so I'm confused as to why I'm being stopped.

Any help on this would be much appreciated,

thanks

tick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you for your participation in the forum.
Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.
Thanks,
-AHS

Hello @sanchezTJUK,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hi @sanchezTJUK,

Do you have any HistoricalReference request that is still running, not completed, when you submit the next one?

Because concurrent HistoricalReference requests are not supported, please see RTH Best Practices Guide.

Please also see this previous discussion thread for more details, only keep in mind the request type is HistoricalReference, so not 2, only 1 request processing at a time is supported.

Hope this helps

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks Zoya!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.