question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 2 4 5

Hi, is there any future support for OpenMamda planned?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<<AHS>> Vasavi and Tirthankar are discussing if multiple clients are asking for this feature.

Hello @simon.dando

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @simon.dando

Please be informed that you can contact the RTSDK Developers directly via the GitHub issue page to ask for the OpenMamda library support plan.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
22.1k 59 14 21

Hi @simon.dando,

Please see this answer regarding OpenMama.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi Gurpreet. I am asking about MamDa, not mama. OpenMamda includes support for constructs such as market depth, top of the book quote etc, and is built on top of OpenMama.

To be a bit clearer, I see this https://developers.refinitiv.com/en/article-catalog/article/simple-marketprice-object-ema-part-1, but the MarketPrice object is only sample code. Unless I am missing something, Mamda support would include something like the MarketPrice class but being either part of EMA or some fully released (non-sample) library. Also it would probably reference the release official OpenMamda library.

Hi @simon.dando,

So far I am not aware of any plans to support OpenMamda. I will check with development and update this post if it is.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.