question

Upvotes
Accepted
29 2 4 4

Could not read IPC Mount Ack

Trying to connect to TRCC. Account/credentials work, but sometimes I get 'Error: 1002 Could not read IPC Mount Ack. Connection attempt has failed.'

What is the problem?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtrcc
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@efreeman

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @efreeman

This issue seems to be the connection issue between the API and RCC server. I suggest you contact the RCC support team via the https://my.refinitiv.com/ website to help you verify the disconnection. You may need to give them a specific date and time that the issue occurred.

You can submit a ticket to the RCC support team via the https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/helpandsupport.html link and choose the "Refinitiv Contribution Channel" product.

rcc-myrefinitiv.png

If you want to verify on the API side, the EMA log/trace file is mandatory. You can enable the EMA C++ log file via the EmaConfig.xml configuration file. Please see more detail on the "EMA C++ Logging" and "XML Trace" sections of the Enterprise Message API (EMA) - Configuration Overview article.

rcc-myrefinitiv.png (12.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @efreeman

Could you please give us more detail about the application and the issue?

• Are you using EMA Java or EMA C++, and what is the version of the API?
  • Does it happen randomly or always at a specific time?
  • When the problem occurs, can the API recovery the connection?
  • What is the endpoint that you are connecting to?
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
29 2 4 4

Hi,

I am using EMA C++. This occurred when I was testing and it eventually went away. I was not sure if I was doing something wrong or not. I was looking for a reason why I would get such an error, in general, and not for just this one specific instance.

Regards

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.