question

Upvotes
Accepted
16 3 2 7

CreateReutersObject("AdfinXRtLib.AdxRtContribute")

Hi,

I want to to use CreateReutersObject("AdfinXRtLib.AdxRtContribute") in Excel 64 bits but i can not create an object in VBA. It returns "nothing".

Is it possible to use it in Excel 64 bit version ?

Regards

Tru

eikoneikon-com-api64-bit
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @THUANTRU.HANG

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @THUANTRU.HANG ,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
10.2k 18 6 9

@THUANTRU.HANG I'm afraid you cannot use any of the Eikon COM APIs in a 64 bit environment as the are 32 bit only. So they will only work with 32 bit Excel. I hope this can help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
16 3 2 7

@jason.ramchandani
Jason, thanks for the quick feedback.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.