For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
67 3 7 12

Any other timestamp fields available on Quote and Trade updates in WebSockets API?

From looking at the message content and the docs it looks like the only non-deprecated time fields we get are QUOTIM_NS for quotes and SALTIM_MS or SALTIM_NS for trades. Are there any other times available from the API? E.g. the time the event was posted to Reuters?

websocketsrrtorefinitiv-realtime-optimisedtime-stamp
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @aschmied

I strongly suggest you contact the Content support team directly to help you verify if Refinitiv Real-Time has the fields that match your requirement. You can contact them via the https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/productsupport.html website and choosing the following conditions:

• Get Support -> I cannot find content I am looking for
  • Product --> Refinitiv Real-Time

real-time-content.png

The WebSocket API just receives incoming data from the Refinitiv Real-Time (RTDS-deploy solution or RTO-cloud) and passes it to the application as is.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you for your response @wasin.waeosri ! I have reached out to the helpdesk for further clarification.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.