question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 2 4

why online demo and api call have different results?

Why does api call result differ from online demo result?

apiintelligent-tagging-apiintelligent-taggingopen-calais-apisemantic-metadata-tagging
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@ mrahman1

Awaiting your response?

Thanks,

AHS

@ mrahman1

Still awaiting your response?

Thanks,

AHS

@mrahman1

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
331 1 2 2

In order to receive the demo results you need to subscribe to the premium service. Please see the following link for the list of options: http://www.opencalais.com/open-calais-products/

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 2 4

So you meant that if I subscribe to the premium service, I'll get the same result for API calls and online demo? But I am curious why it should have a different result for two ways? For example, if I search on demo site with a string it can detect some entities but with same string from API call it doesn't detect same entities. Rather it detects different entities.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @Eran S.,

The client has further questions regarding this question.

Could you please take a look?

Regards,

AHS

Contacted Eran S to answer this question.

Upvotes
331 1 2 2

@mrahman1

There are a few variables in the API calls that can impact the output. If you can please provide an example we may look into this.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.