For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 1 2

Websocket data contributing problem

Hello,

We have an old java project that contributes data to Refinitiv using the SDK.

Although everything works fine, we decided to change the java code with c# and use websocket. But when we tried to publish data with websocket, we received this answer:

RECEIVED:

[{

"ID": 129,

"Type": "Status",

"State": {

"Stream": "Closed",

"Data": "Suspect",

"Code": "NotEntitled",

"Text": "Stream not found"

},

"ClearCache": true

}]

Here is the post message

SENT:

{

"Ack": true,

"ID": 128,

"Key": {

"Name": "I1PLTINAV=LEVL",

"Service": "DDS_TRCE"

},

"Message": {

"Fields": {

"ASK": 3.46,

"BID": 3.46

},

"ID": 0,

"Type": "Update"

},

"PostID": 1,

"Type": "Post"

}

Here is the link to the product : https://live.euronext.com/en/product/indices/nscfr0ipltr6-xpar/ls-pltr-inav/ipltr

websockets
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @dkamburov

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @dkamburov

According to your Post Service name "DDS_TRCE", I am assuming that you are posting data to the Refinitiv Contribution Channel (RCC), could you please confirm?

Please be informed that the RCC supports the Off-Stream Post only. The Off-Stream means the application sends a post for an item via a Login stream. Could you please confirm if stream ID 128 ("ID": 128) is a login stream?

The "Text": "Stream not found" error message seems to indicate something wrong with the stream ID 128 too.

You can find more details regarding the WebSocket API Posting from the following resources. The examples use Python, but the logic is the same for other programming languages.

1. Contributing Data to Refinitiv Real-Time using the Websocket API
  2. Contributing your data to Refinitiv with WebSocket API and Refinitiv Real-Time Distribution System
  3. Use WebSocket API to directly connect to RCC to contribute data
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I confirm that im posting data to the Refinitiv Contribution Channel (RCC).

That is the result from new contribution but the price in euronext is not updating.

https://live.euronext.com/en/product/indices/nscfr0ipltr6-xpar/ls-pltr-inav/ipltr

SENT:{

"Ack": true,

"ID": 1,

"Key": {

"Name": "I1PLTINAV=LEVL",

"Service": "DDS_TRCE"

},

"Message": {

"Fields": {

"ASK": 3.45,

"BID": 3.45

},

"ID": 0,

"Type": "Update"

},

"PostID": 211,

"Type": "Post"

}

RECEIVED:

[ {

"ID": 1,

"Type": "Ack",

"AckID": 211

}]

I follow this article step by step

https://developers.refinitiv.com/en/article-catalog/article/contributing-your-data-to-refinitiv-with-websocket-api

Thanks in advance.

Upvote
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @dkamburov

The Ack {"ID": 1,"Type": "Ack","AckID": 211} message indicates that the RCC receives the contribution price of the I1PLTINAV=LEVL RIC.

Does the Euronext page subscribe to the same I1PLTINAV=LEVL RIC from Refinitiv Real-Time?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 1 1 2

Hello,

We can't be sure what Euronext subscribes to, but it's a fact that the program that uses the SDK pushes the correct prices and so updates the proper RIC.

Can you query and confirm that we've contributed prices using websocket, currently the program using the SDK and our program push prices as the same time, but the difference is that we're sending them from a different IP, that uniquely identifies our contributions.

Also, is there a way to view what contributions have been made ourselves on refinitiv?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @dkamburov

Please be informed that the RCC is for contributing data to Refinitiv Real-Time only.

You can use the WebSocket API consumer application (Quickstart) or Real-Time SDK consumer application (EMA Java Quickstart or EMA C++ Quickstart) to subscribe to the same I1PLTINAV=LEVL RIC from Refinitiv Real-Time. You can use desktop application likes Refinitiv Workspace or Eikon to check the I1PLTINAV=LEVL RIC as well.

I recommend you contact the RCC support team directly via https://my.refinitiv.com/ website. They can verify your contribution.

rcc-myrefinitiv.png

rcc-myrefinitiv.png (12.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.