question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 2 3

Keyword paragraph in report

Hi,

May you let me know whats the logic behind the scene to display Keyword paragraph as it is in your export. I need to recreate this logic in my application to generate a report with the keyword paragraph.

Example for Id e_tr_wci_5242946

1639493731494.png

I receive this in my Json:

"sources": [ { "abbreviation": "WCDATA", "creationDate": "2013-03-21T13:41:09Z", "identifier": "b_trwc_4", "importIdentifier": null, "name": "World-Check Data", "provider": null, "providerSourceStatus": "ACTIVE", "regionOfAuthority": null, "subscriptionCategory": "STANDARD", "type": { "category": { "description": "The bodies detailed here, the Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) and the World Bank, issue notices if they consider a person or company to be in breach of U.S. export regulations in the case of the BIS, or if they consider the person to have behaved improperly in the World Bank procurement process. Again, although there may be no reason why an action should stop you from dealing with a customer, this knowledge of the customer may be useful in assessing whether you wish to deal with them.", "identifier": "ec_5", "name": "Other Bodies", "providerSourceTypes": [] }, "identifier": "t_trwc_5", "name": "World-Check other bodies" } }, { "abbreviation": "SIC-PENDING", "creationDate": "2020-10-23T07:43:21Z", "identifier": "b_trwc_SIC-PENDING", "importIdentifier": null, "name": "Pending Assignment", "provider": null, "providerSourceStatus": "ACTIVE", "regionOfAuthority": null, "subscriptionCategory": "STANDARD", "type": { "category": { "description": "Description for Special Interest Categories", "identifier": "ec_6", "name": "Special Interest Categories", "providerSourceTypes": [] }, "identifier": "t_trwc_16", "name": "Pending Assignment" } } ],

But in your JSON from the APi, I have "Special Interest Categories" and "Other Bodies".

@criz.hufalar @Crizel.Hufalar

What's the logic of your display when you generate the report ? because I have the same issue with PEP.

Regards,

Mahieu Xavier

screening-api
1639493731494.png (23.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Mehran Khan ,

<private comment>

Will you be able to help us with the answer to this question, or appreciate a referral to a contact who may help?

Thanks!

Hello @xavier.mahieu

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
1.4k 5 2 2

Hi @xavier.mahieu

World-Check Keywords allows clients to get both a holistic view of the sanction or regulation while also providing details on the specific classification of the record within each sanction or regulatory regime.

Moreover, on the attached Keywords screenshot "Type" column values OB represents "Other Bodies" and SIC represents "Special Interest Categories" which is same as the JSON response

We request you to please refer the below links to know more on the World Check Keywords
https://my.refinitiv.com/content/dam/myrefinitiv/products/10834/en/Technical/558064.pdf
https://my.refinitiv.com/content/dam/myrefinitiv/products/10834/en/Technical/610872.pdf

And for the PEP details issue please refer the below link (we have already posted our answers)
https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/88539/hwo-to-retrieve-some-missing-data-for-pep-role-det.html

Thanks
Vivek Kumar Singh

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.