Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 1

How to get my Python API code?

Hi, I am looking to get my Python API code could anyone help me please?

api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @ziwei

Your question above does not make much sense. In order for anyone on this forum to help you, you will need to provide more information and context

Please provide more information so that we can assist you.

What do you wish to do with your Python API code? What are your objectives - what data are you trying to access?

You have posted in the Eikon Data APIs forum - so can I assume you are using Eikon or workspace?

Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 89 12 25

Hi @ziwei

Have you seen the Eikon DATA API Quick Start on the main Developer Portal?

Eikon Data API Quick Start | Refinitiv Developers

This shows how to generate an EDAPI App Key and run a very basic example etc.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 0 0 1

Hi yes I am using Eikon, sorry I am not a programmer so I am not sure how to describe it, but what I want is my 'ek.set_app_key' code, if that makes sense.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 0 0 1

Cheers umer.nalla thats what I needed thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.