Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
25 4 3 6

Where I can download Eikon Server API?

Any one who has used this product before?

I will appreciate much.

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apiapi
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@hyungsok.ahn

Hi. Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Else please post again offering further insight into your question

Thanks

Upvotes
Accepted
25 4 3 6

Hi Iain,

Thanks a lot.

I do not see any download link in my customer zone, somehow. I talked to the representative and they downloaded the api and send it through email, which is somewhat strange to me. Anyway, I received something called Elektron for Eikon. Is this the Eikon Server API? It is a bit different from the description.

Best,

Hyungsok

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Eikon Server API is a new name for Elektron Connect for Eikon (ECE).

Upvote
591 3 2 3

Apologies for the misunderstanding but the previous answer is not correct. To get access to the Eikon Server API please go to the Thomson Reuters Customer Zone, downloads section or contact your account representative. That capability is not available on this site.

Thanks

Iain

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.