For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
25 1 4 11

Request from a perticular market Ex.LSE

I am going to request precious metals(Gold, Silver, etc...) through WebSocket API.

Can I request it from a particular market, for example LSE (London Stock Exchange) ?

Following is the request Im doing and its working fine but I am not sure the market it is referring to.

{

"ID": 2,

"Key": {

"Service": "ELEKTRON_DD",

"Name": "EUR="

}

}

Best Regards,

Thilanka

websocketsdatamarket-feed
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
21.8k 57 14 21

Hi @weber01,

The information is requested using Refinitiv code called RIC. RIC is typically made up of the entity and the listing venue. For equities, IBM example, the RIC for IBM trading on NYSE would be IBM.N. EUR= is a currency RIC and is not traded at a particular venue.

You can search this information in the RIC Search tool on the developer portal home page - https://developers.refinitiv.com.

If you need help finding content name or data fields, then please raise a service ticket at my.refinitiv.com.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.