question

Upvotes
Accepted
2 0 0 2

Not Authorized error on Research API

I use Research API through Python and API PLAYGROUND.

I had no problem so far, but suddenly I couldn't get the data through both of them.

The error message on API PLAYGROUND was 401(Use not authorized to get the document).

I used the API from another PC yesterday, which may be the cause.

Please tell me the solution.

rdp-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @Masahiro,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @Masahiro

Can you access the API Playground page now? Are you using the trial license?

I highly recommend you ask your Refinitiv representative to verify your permissions

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you for your answer.

I can access the page. But I can't get data.

And I could get data yesterday.

aaa.png

aaa.png (76.4 KiB)
Hi @Masahiro,

The error indicates that your UUID is not permitted to access that Research document. Unfortunately, we will not be able to help you with this, and the recommended action is to contact your Refinitiv account manager.

I'll ask my account manager.

I appreciate your help.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.