question

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Historical data for EURGOV1YZ=ECB

Why can't I get historical data from refinitiv dataplaform api for the ticker EURGOV1YZ=ECB?

Am I doing something wrong?

I get the error: "No successful response; No data to return"

Would greatly appreciate help on this issue!

rdp-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @svicente

Is the problem still persist? If so, can you give us the information requested by @h.aramyan?

hi @svicente ,

I'm afraid we haven't heard from you for a while so, I'm closing this thread. In case the issue still persists, please create a new question.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
5k 16 2 7

Dear @svicente ,

For better investigation, it would be helpful if you could post here the code you are using. Additionally would you mind double checking the ticker? I don't seem to be able to find the bond in the Workspace either.

Please also not that the rdp.get_historical_price_summaries (which I assume was used in your case) accepts RIC as a name of requested instrument and not the ticker. If you don't know the RIC you would need to convert the symbol into RIC first using rdp.convert_symbols function. Please let me know if you need further guidance on that.

Best regards,

Haykaz

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.