For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
23 0 0 1

WC1 API - ongoingscreeningupdates - GROUP_NOT_FOUND

Hi,

I am currently implementing some functions of the WC1 api on our environment. Therefore I am entitled to the trial environment but not to our existing production environment.

In this regard I tried to implement the ongoingscreeningupdates call. There is no option to define a group id , right? So I have a strange problem.

In postman everything is ok, I get back the updates. In our implementation I get back GROUP_NOT_FOUND, Access to Group is denied or the Group ID is not found.

Is this somehow an issue on the server side in this special constellation (access trial api, no access production)?

Thx for your help in advance.

Best Regards,

Reinhard

worldcheck-one-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
23 0 0 1

Hi Ssneha,

we can close this thread. It was my fault I have used put instead of post. Now it is fine.

Thank you for your great help and sorry that I have bothered you with that.

Best Regards,

Reinhard

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
546 4 0 2

Hi @prieschr.

I'm looking into this. Could you please share your full request and response body? Thank you.

Regards,

Ssneha Balasubramanian.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
23 0 0 1

Hi Ssneha,

data for the signature:

(request-target): put /v2/cases/ongoingScreeningUpdates

host: api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com

date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 10:06:45 GMT

content-type: application/json

content-length: 50

{"query":"updateDate>='2021-09-30T00:00:00.000Z'"}

response body:

{"error":"GROUP_NOT_FOUND","cause":"Access to the Group is denied or the Group ID is not found."}

Do you need the authorisation as well? We do not log the full request and response.

Thx

Reinhard.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
546 4 0 2

Hi @prieschr.

Could you confirm which language you are implementing in? It will be easier to me to figure out a solution. Thank you.

Regards,

Ssneha Balasubramanian.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
23 0 0 1

Hi Ssneha,

I am implementing it in Oracle PL/SQL. Many other functions are working well. Is there anywhere the group id to transfer in this request?

Best Regards,

Reinhard

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
546 4 0 2

Hi @prieschr.

Just to confirm, do you mean post /cases/ongoingScreeningUpdates? Thank you.

Regards,

Ssneha Balasubramanian.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
546 4 0 2

Hi @prieschr.

Please do not apologize. It happens to the best of us. Glad I could help out! Thank you.

Regards,

Ssneha Balasubramanian.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.