For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
39 4 5 11

How to obtain list of "to be delisted" RICs on Refinitiv real time feed?

We'd like to programmatically obtain information about stocks to be delisted, ultimately to know in advance when RIC becomes inactive ( not available on Refinitiv RT/Elektron feed )..

elektron-sdkrdp-api#productrics
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @RG1 ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text on the left side of the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

RG1 avatar image   RG1 raksina.samasiri

Hi @raksina.samasiri , please see my comment on Zoya's reply. I'm not able to access (404) the resource whe mentioned..

Hi @RG1 ,

Sorry that you are not able to access Instrument Changes information.

Could you please confirm, if you are able to sign into https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/signin.html with your customer account?

Show more comments

@RG1

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @RG1 ,

The recommended approach is to utilize Instrument Changes listed on My Refinitiv -> Instrument Changes.

The list is made available as excel and the changes grouped by date, starting with the current and going into the future and including changes, adds, deletes. If not all of the types are required, you may wish to process only the changes that are required- deletes.

Once the list of instrument changes is downloaded locally, it may be saved as CSV to be absorbed for programmatic lookup per RIC.

The downloaded list will have to be refreshed periodically, to keep the local programmatic lookup always up-to-date, this part will have to be done manually. For accuracy, I would check once per month or once per quarter, but you will find some changes that are planned for as late as end of 2025 already included now at the end of 2022.

Hope that this information helps

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
39 4 5 11

Thank you @zoya faberov , but the link does not work for me (404)

icon clock
10 |1500

Hello @RG1 ,

Please log into My Refinitiv with your customer account credential, and try again, let me know if this works?

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @RG1 ,

As you mention that you are able to log into My Refinitiv, you should also be able to access RIC Changes from menu option Notifications and Alerts on the left-hand side of the front page:

ricchanges.gif

If you continue facing the issue this way, I would suggest clearing cache and cookies on your browser and trying the same steps in Incognito browser mode.

If this does not help, this is likely to be an access issue that is specific to your user ID, and would suggest opening a support case via Get Support to verify the access issue.

Let us know how this works on your side?

ricchanges.gif (228.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.