For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
24 2 1 7

How much is maximum number of Partial update API in one hour?

Hi, I'm XUENN's Developer, Eric.

I'd like to learn how much is maximum number of Partial update API in one hour.

I saw the Partial update API document, and there has a note.

"The maximum number of World-Check screenings (including initial, rescreening, and ZFP ones) that a client can perform in an hour is limited "

Please let me know how much maximum number is, maybe this is why we get 400 error when we get case update.

So much thanks.

image-2022-11-23t06-10-11-660z.png

#productapiscreening-apirequest
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@rebecca.hsieh

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
546 4 0 2

Hi @rebecca.hsieh.

If you're using a pilot account, the number of screenings per hour is 5000 and if it's a production account, it is 10000. Hope this helps! Thank you.

Regards,

Ssneha Balasubramanian.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1.3k 4 1 2

@rebecca.hsieh ,

To add to Ssneha's comment, 400 error is basically a bad request error, when you pass the request in an incorrect or unaccepted format you get a 400 bad request response on the API.

Please check the request parameters/headers and payload and verify if they are being passed correctly.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
24 2 1 7

but what error message will response when the number of screenings per hour is maximum?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
546 4 0 2

Hi @rebecca.hsieh.

If you exceed the number of screenings per hour, you'll get a 403 error code. Thank you.

Regards,

Ssneha Balasubramanian.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
546 4 0 2

Hi @rebecca.hsieh.

Please refer to the picture I have attached. This is the error message you will receive along with a 403 - Forbidden error code in case the number of screenings per your account has been exceeded. Also, let me know in case the error has still not been resolved and you are getting a 400 error. I'll be happy to assist you further. Thank you.

Regards,

Ssneha Balasubramanian.

microsoftteams-image.png

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.