question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 2

VAConsumer ETA CSharp Not Streaming Data

Hi,

I was using VAConsumer app to access the streaming data for USFOMC=ECI Yesterday at 11:30 UTC. The data released at expected time but it didn't got updated in the CMD under the field it supposed to (ECON_ACT).

The data was updated on Eikon terminal though. Can you please help me with what I might be doing wrong.

I've checked the update type (Snapshot / Streaming) it is set to streaming only.

#technologydatastream-apieta-apic#streaming-pricesstreaming-datastream-idstreaming
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @abhinav.gupta ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
17.4k 82 39 63

Hi @abhinav.gupta

When I look using the SpeedGuide Tool, I do see the ECON_ACT value:

ahs.png

If you are not seeing the value updating within your application, you need to make sure you are specifying the field within your view. By default, all fields should be updated. For example:

OmmConsumerConfig config = new OmmConsumerConfig().Host("ADS:14002").UserName("user");

// create OMM consumer
consumer = new OmmConsumer(config);

// subscribe to Level1 market data
// default subscription domain is MMT_MARKET_PRICE
// default fields (All)
consumer.RegisterClient(new RequestMsg().ServiceName("ELEKTRON_DD").Name("IBM.N"), 
                        appClient);

ahs.png (92.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 1 1 2

Another example is GBMPCH=ECI. The data is updated on Refinitiv Eikon but not through the streaming API.

1698926505294.png

1698926505294.png (212.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.