Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 1 0 1

Invalid App ID: Error Code 403

Hi,

I am receiving the error message stating: Application ID is invalid. Although I verified the app key generated on eikon desktop and it is the same as mentioned in my code. How can I fix it?

Admin: Removed the console runtime screenshot showing the APP KEY.

eikon-data-api#technology
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
22.5k 59 14 21

Hi @donia.augustine,

The Eikon Data API checkbox needs to be selected at the top left. You can select this and create a new APP key and try with that.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
22.5k 59 14 21

That app key seems to be invalid. Have you selected (checked) Eikon Data API and is the status of this key set to Enabled?

Can you post the screenshot of the Eikon/Workspace after you type in APPKEY in the search bar.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
7 1 0 1

Hi @Gurpreet,

It seems to be enabled.
ss4.png

ss4.png (46.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.