},

"State": {

"Stream": "ClosedRecover",

"Data": "Suspect",

"Text": "Json conversion error."

}

}

]

not sure why its showing JSON conversion error , any clue pls ?

#technology#productwebsocketsbonds
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @avinash.jain

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hi @avinash.jain ,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thank you,

AHS

Upvote
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @avinash.jain

I have tested your View request message with my local ADS 3.7.3.L1 and the RTO connection scenarios. You JSON request message is valid, and I did not encounter any issues on my end.

SENT:
{
  "ID": 2,
  "Key": {
    "Name": [ "91282CFK2=RRPS"],
    "Service": "ELEKTRON_DD"
  },
  "View": ["BID"],
  "Streaming": true
}
RECEIVED:
[
  {
    "ID": 2,
    "Type": "Status",
      "Stream": "Closed",
      "Data": "Ok",
      "Text": "Processed 1 total items from Batch Request.  1 Ok."
    }
  }
]
RECEIVED:
[
  {
    "ID": 3,
    "Type": "Refresh",
    "Key": {
      "Service": "ELEKTRON_DD",
      "Name": "91282CFK2=RRPS"
    },
      "Stream": "Open",
      "Data": "Ok"
    },
    "Qos": {
      "Timeliness": "Realtime",
      "Rate": "JitConflated"
    },
    "PermData": "AwEBaJfA",
    "SeqNumber": 7776,
    "Fields": {
      "BID": 98.359375
    }
  }
]

I am assuming that you are connecting to a local deployed RTDS server. Beside my colleague's suggestion above, I think you and your Market Data Team should contact the ADS support team to verify the issue on the ADS server (as WebSocket API is the server-side API).

You can contact the ADS support team via https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/helpandsupport.html website.

ads-support.png

ads-support.png (24.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
17.4k 82 39 63

Hi @avinash.jain

There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with your request. I tried it within my environment, and works properly. The only difference between my request and yours is that I did not specify the 'Service'. I don't know anything about your environment or what ADS (WebSocket server) you are connecting to. Normally, you don't need to specify the Service as it is usually defaulted to the market data service within your environment. I would suggest you not specify the Service.

If this doesn't help, you may need to contact your Market Data Services team to understand what is happening and confirm the name of the Service should be.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.