For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 0 1

Looking for the market_price_contrib.py sample code.

Hello,

We are testing contribution setup for a client install and we need the market_price_contrib.py python code so we can specify the fields we want to use. I just downloaded the websocket-api and I don't see that file included. I looked at the tutorial for contribution, however, I could not locate this file? Does it exist somewhere or does it have another name?

I located market_price_posting.py, however, that code wants to send a request on the Service prior to posting. The contribution service rejects requests, so this behavior is no good for us. Also, I need I need to send updates instead of REFRESH. I was hoping to get the working example code so the code is structured correctly for this use case.

Thanks

-E

python#technologywebsocketscontributions
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @evan.el-amin

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks, AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
22.1k 59 14 21

Hi Evan,

I guess GCS didn't cut it.

Are you looking to contribute to the contribution channel or locally within RTMDS.

For contributions to contribution channel using websocket API, please see this tutorial and associated sample code.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.