For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
18 8 9 10

Case ID showing within TR World-Check One UI, when created via API

Hi there,

We are looking to implement the case-id functionality within integration of TR World-Check One, however when we enter a Case Id, (for example, MYNEWCASE1) and the search completes and charted. When I look in TR World-Check One UI, I can't see a record of the search happening, we have the group we are assigned to set with 'Case Management Audit'.

I need to know if this functionality can be seen by our clients if they wanted to check that the search went through.

Thanks

Derek.

world-checkworld-check-onescreening
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
286 3 3 3

Hi @dereka,

Whenever you created any case using postman collection,case Id will be generated for that case. This case Id you can able to see in WC1 API as well. In WC1 API you can search this particular case by ID and you can able to see the case search result information as expected.

Attached the screenshot for your reference.

Hope this helps

Shilpi

caseid-example.png (43.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.