For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
35 14 20 21

Why does a request for screening result sometimes return an empty return request?

I'm automating creating and screening of cases to return results used in our application.

When I run the requests manually in Postman, all requests succeed and the screening results are returned properly.

Now using the same request sequence, only automating the requests, Screening a case request returns a status of 201 indicating the case was successfully created on the server. However, SOMETIMES the request to Get Screening Results, returns an empty return request.

What is the issue? Do I need to pause the process after the screening request?

world-checkworld-check-oneapiscreening
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @John Williams,

screeningRequest is an asynchronous request, a successful return request will return a 201 status. However, this means the screening was successfully queue for processing. The amount of time to gather the information varies depending on the amount of information to retrieve and how many requests are queued for processing. If you're automating your requests for screening, then you should use the auditEvents request with the caseSystemId filtering for SCREENED_CASE event to get the status, before you generate a request for screening results.

Note, all of this is in the World-Check One Documentation and a YAML file included with the documentation, available on the Developers Portal.

Hope this helps,

Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @brian.bourgault,

Is the screen request asynchronous for all the APIs in the family World-Check one ?

Thanks

Baskaran

Upvotes
53 4 5 6

Hi

I've asked in a seperate question https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/10170/typical-response-times-between-requesting-a-screen.html (sorry) - what are the typical response times to this call?

Apologies - you can merge the questions if you want

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.