question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 5

RFA TSX MOC Imbalance

TSX has a trading session called MOC Imbalance, while in this session I see the imbalance fields being populated (IMB_SH, IMB_SIDE, and IMB_PR_REF). When the MOC Imbalance session ends I would like to clear out the imbalance values in my trading system. How can I tell that the MOC Imbalance phase has started/ended?

On the native TSX feed I use the Market State Update message to tell me what trading session TSX is in.

treprfarfa-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

It looks like to be a content question for me. Please contact the content team directly via Contact Us and ask for a field which can be used to indicate the MOC Imbalance phase.

Otherwise, you use the Thomson Reuters Data Model Discovery tool to list all available fields for TSX.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.