For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 3 0 2

How can i send a snapshot only request in websockets using python? also is there a way intrisic to websockets to request a snap every x mins for example

treprdp-apiwebsocketsrrtosnapshot-pricing
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @ranjit.talukdar

You can set "Streaming" parameter in the JSON request message to false (boolean value) to request a snapshot request (Non-Streaming).

Example JSON Snapshot Request message:

{
  "ID": 2,
  "Key": {
    "Name": "EUR="
  },
  "Streaming":false
}

Please be informed that when the application requests a snapshot request to ADS, that item stream is considered closed after the data is received by the consumer because the request has been fulfilled. If the application needs to manual sends a new snapshot request to ADS server if application wants more data.

There is no parameter for request recurring interval of snapshots, the application must manual request by itself.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
7 3 0 2
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
7 3 0 2

Looking in github i noticed Streaming is a boolean so i guess setting to False is the answer? Please confirm.

Streaming: <Boolean> // Boolean defining streaming (subscription) or Non-streaming (snapshot)

Also advise if there is any param available that can be set for a recurring interval of snapshots.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.