question

Upvotes
Accepted
21 0 2 4

Item recovery in progress...

Hi,

I am upgrading our TREP version (ads2.4.0.E1 => ads3.2.1.L1) and for some reason the new one gives me the following:

service = XXXX, item = ILS9M=, status = { state: STALE, code: NONE, text: "Item recovery in progress..."}

But the old one does not. I was wondering if maybe this is some sort of optimization (local cache maybe) that did not exist before and this is normal behavior? I checked using the manager and there are no stales.

Thank you,

Gabriel

treprfarfa-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question. Thanks, AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such. Thanks, AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
21 0 2 4

Hi @jirapongse.phuriphanvichai,

Thanks for the reply. I don not have direct access to the logs and I am not sure I am allowed to post them if they are sent to me. What I do know is that the same code under the old version does not show this msg and if I switch to the new version it does, this is reproducible each time and for almost all requested items (164 out of 190). It could be that the the new API or ADS is slower and for some reason the code makes a request too soon (I did not write the original code), I will have a look in this direction. Subsequent queries (every 2min) seem to work normally.

Thanks,

Gabriel

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
78.9k 250 52 74

From the error message, the item is stale and RFA is trying to recover the item. The reason could be the connection/service unavailable or request timeout.

Did it happen to all subscribed items or some items of the same service?

Please also share the full log and RFA configurations.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.