question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 3 3 3

TRKD ESTIMATES IBES GET RECOMMENDATION SUMMARIES

Hello.

Why recoomendations data for some instruments is not full?

We use this api https://www.trkd.thomsonreuters.com/SupportSite/TestApi/Op?svc=EstimatesIBES_1&op=GetRecommendationSummaries_1

For example:

SAMG.O - has RecommendationSnapshots, but no currenct Recommendation

SMTX.O - only OneWeekAgo and ThirtyDaysAgo in RecommendationSnapshots

CSPI.O - xml with no data at all

datarkd-apirkd
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
327 2 2 2

Hi,

Please raise a request on the below link -

https://my.thomsonreuters.com/ContactUsNew

Estimates data team would be in a position to answer the same as the data flows from estimates backend.

Thanks

Muzammil

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
11.3k 25 9 14

@achuchev,

I have noticed that you raised a request to service help desk and the case has been solved. Please allow me to post the resolution which will guide all community members who have a similar question.

SAMG.O - has RecommendationSnapshots, but no current Recommendation
The brokers had not submitted their Recommendation data since July 2016. Thus, no current Recommendation data is reflecting on the product.

SMTX.O - only OneWeekAgo and ThirtyDaysAgo in RecommendationSnapshot
Brokers had just recently initiated their coverage for the company. There were no other brokers covering the stock since May 2013. Thus, the data only one week ago and thirty days ago for Recommendation are reflecting on the product.

CSPI.O - xml with no data at all
There are no brokers covering for Recommendation data since April 2012. Thus, no current Recommendation data is reflecting on the product.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.