For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
18 1 3 4

Overall market status

Hi,

I'd like to get the trading status of the various ASX markets. i.e. ASX TM, 0-9, A-B, C-F, etc.

I know I can query the status of individual products using INST_PHASE and PERIOD_CDE, but what do I query to get the group/segments of instruments/overall market status?

I believe I'm after MKT_PHASE along with PERIOD_CDE (or market equivalent) for the market segments.

Can you please assist in advising how I can query these directly? Is there a special RIC I can use against the market price queries?

Thanks

treprdp-apiwebsocketsrrto
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @joel.bedford

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvote
Accepted
18 1 3 4

Hi, After contacting content helpdesk was advised that RIC <.AXSTATUS> provides the market status.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
25.3k 87 12 25

hi @joel.bedford

For content related queries, I recommend you raise a ticket with our Content Helpdesk

You can select 'I cannot find content I am looking for' and the relevant product e.g. 'Thomson Reuters Elektron Real-Time'.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.