For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

The matches returned from api are different from matches shown on the web application

I was using the following request SEQ-2f, 4a, 8, 5b to retrieve the results for the keyword "CHINA":

{ "groupId":"{ {group-id}}", "entityType":"UNSPECIFIED", "providerTypes":[ "WATCHLIST" ], "name":"CHINA", "customFields":[ ] }

and 7 matched results was returned. (using the production api)

However, if I enter the same keyword "China" and select "UNSPECIFIED" to search on the web application, then 8 results will be returned.

May I know the reason and how we could resolve it? Thank you.

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@henry.cheng,

In order to check the group using the API, you can use the API call - 'SEQ-case-investigate-case-details: Fetch full case details'.

For the UI, you can use the case-Id and filter the search using the group in the case manager.

In order to check the Ids of all the groups, you can use the API call - 'SEQ-pre-groups: Get my top-level groups'

Also, for the issues related in production, you may refer to this link going forward. I will get a support ticket raised for this issue on your behalf and we can continue to look into it.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@henry.cheng,

Thank you for your query.

That's strange! Can you please share the result details from the UI and the API to look into it?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

@Prabhjyot.Mandla·

Attached please find the results from UI and API. Thanks.

api-results.txtui-results.png

ui-results.png (204.7 KiB)
api-results.txt (5.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@henry.cheng,

Thank you for sharing the results.

Can you please share the request body of the case?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

Please find the body contents as follows
(SEQ-2f):

{
"groupId":"{ {group-id}}",
"entityType":"UNSPECIFIED",
"providerTypes":[
"WATCHLIST"
],
"name":"CHINA",
"customFields":[
]
}

Thanks.

@Prabhjyot.Mandla·

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@henry.cheng,

Thank you for sharing the details.

Can you please confirm if both the cases are created using the same group or different groups?

Also can you please confirm if you are using the pilot environment or the production environment for the above case?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

@Prabhjyot.Mandla·

The issue occurred in the production environment.

About the group, how could I confirm the groups used in API and UI are the same?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 2 5

I have a question talk about the request word check API method invoke order.

I will get "matchStrngth" key from result values.

This request API invoke order is

1. SEQ-pre-groups: Get my top-level groups
  2. SEQ-case-create-individual: Save a case: Individual
  3. SEQ-case-retrieve: Get the system ID of a case
  4. SEQ-case-ogs-enable: Enable ongoing screening for a case

Is the above correct?

icon clock
10 |1500

@LuWei.zhang

I would suggest posting the second query as a separate question, not as an answer to the first one. Once an answer is accepted, marked as "correct", the community tends to only look at the accepted answer, and may miss your second question on the same topic. If required you can always refer to the original question by adding a link to it. Kind regards, AHS

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.