Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
0 0 0 2

How to get both active and expired bonds for are particular company

Good day,

I would like to know if it is possible to get list of active and matured bonds for a particular company.

I currently use the TR.BondISIN to get data pertaining to bonds issued however this only gives a list of the currently active bonds, I would also like to include bonds that were previously issued that have matured. Is there anyway that I could achieve this?

Thank you in advance.

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apibonds
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @temosomusi

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

@temosomusi
I don't believe this is currently possible using Eikon Data APIs. The only interface available in Eikon at the moment that provides programmatic access to the capability you require is the RSearch library of legacy Eikon COM APIs. If you'd like to learn more about using RSearch library to perform criteria searches for fixed income instruments, start with this thread.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @temosomusi

In general, you can use Data Item Browser to explore what data field is available.

You can type in "DIB" in Eikon search bar and press enter to open the app.

If this does not provide you the information you are looking for, you can contact Refinitive Content Helpdesk at https://my.refinitiv.com/

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.