question

Upvotes
Accepted
45 7 10 10

Get list of bonds related to Government and Corporate with API

Hello,
I am trying to use the .Net COM api. My purpose is to get all the bonds related to Government and Corporate (Like provided by the "Government & Corp bonds search" program in Eikon).

Is the Rsearch module adapted for such request ? And where could I find a complete documentation with valid criteria and search parameters ?

If not, what could be the alternative to retrieve all these bonds with an api ?

Thank you !

eikoneikon-com-apibondsesg
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

RSearch is the right library for this purpose. To construct the search criteria expression you need to follow the wizard behind the Search button under Thomson Reuters tab in Excel ribbon. The wizard first opens as a small window with input line. Click on the magnifying glass at the right end of the input line. This will open the full criteria search wizard, which will help you navigate through setting up your criteria. Once you've set your criteria click on the button displaying a function symbol "F(x)". This will insert the RSearch function with your criteria into Excel worksheet. Since RSearch library mimics the syntax of RSearch Excel worksheet function you can copy & paste the parameters from Excel worksheet to your code using RSearch COM library.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
45 7 10 10

Thanks it works great !

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.