For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 2 3

Pegas feed not updating

hello, this morning the websocket feed for exchange Pegas does not seem to be updating. FOr instance Ric codes: TTFDA, PNCGDA. Upon connecting the Refresh message received contains the *All is well* in its State key. However all market data fields like bid, ask etc are all Null.Only the historical fields are populated (like the Close prices). No updates follow up - only the Ping/Pong messages between Api and client.

To me this looks like an issue with this specific feed / exchange for today. Is this the case? And if it is, is this forum the best place to ask these types of questions and if it is not, could you point me to the fastest way to get support on market data status issues please?

treprdp-apiwebsocketsrrtopricing
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@development2

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@development2

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
22.1k 59 14 21

@development2, You can view the alert notifications by subscribing to the RIC ALERT. It is a page based display, and best to use Speed Guide tool to view it. You did not mention which infrastructure you are connecting to - local TREP, ERT in cloud or other.

This forum is only for developer technical questions. For help with content please use My Refinitiv portal.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.