question

Upvotes
Accepted
51 15 19 15

When does Historical Pricing via RDP date back to? How frequently is the latest data updated and retrievable?

When does Historical Pricing via RDP date back to?

How frequently/when is the latest Historical Pricing data updated/retrievable via RDP?

I can't find out any user guides/documents on the contents with the information so your clarification would be very helpful.

@taku.yamada

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platformhistorical
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@hiroko.yamaguchi

I think that it has been explained in the Reference section in the API doc (api.refinitiv.com).

1583131505683.png (48.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks, @jirapongse.phuriphanvichai.

Is my understanding correct that historical pricing data via RDP provides the last 1 year of the data at a max?

@taku.yamada

@hiroko.yamaguchi

From that page:

• Interday-summaries API is full data depth
  • Intraday-summaries API is 1-year data depth
  • Events API is 90 days data depth

Thank you, @jirapongse.phuriphanvichai.

Do you know exactly what date the interday-summaries API dates back to referring to "full data depth"?

Show more comments
Upvote
9.6k 10 7 7

Hello @hiroko.yamaguchi

According to Start / End / Count handling section of Historical Pricing: Time Series Summary (bar), Events (T&S) tutorial, if you did not specify start and end date, the data starts at earliest available till latest available. Please see more details in the tutorial.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.