question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 2 2 1

Historical data start date issue

I am always getting historical data from date - 02/11/2018. Though I am trying to retrieve historical data of past three years as my start date is 03/12/2017 till today.

RIC value is HMLc1.

Any leads would be helpful.

eikon-data-apirdp-apirefinitiv-data-platformhistorical
1581424227706.png (29.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @Preeti.Gupta,

Could you clarify the product you are using?

Eikon data API, get_timeseries,

or

RDP services, historical-pricing

Preeti.Gupta avatar image   Preeti.Gupta veerapath.rungruengrayubkul

Hi @veerapath.rungruengrayubkul, I am using RDP services - historicalpricing.

Hello @Preeti.Gupta

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@Preeti.Gupta

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hi @Preeti.Gupta,

There may be a misunderstanding on my side.

Eikon data API, get_timeseries,

or

RDP services, historical-pricing?

The limits for the Eikon-driven access are documented in the doc I have referred to.

For RDP history services, depending on which service you use, the depth is different and is documented in Refinitiv Data Platforum -> API Playground -> your service -> reference

If this does not clarify, please include the complete details of your request and will try to check on our side.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Preeti.Gupta,

Was this what you were looking for?

How did it work for you?

Thanks,

-AHS

Hi @zoya.farberov, I am using RDP services - historicalpricing.

I will go through the document as given. Thanks.

Upvote
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @Preeti.Gupta,

Are you using Eikon Data API, get_timeseries function call?

if this is correct, then a request is subject to Eikon access data usage limits that are described in these Limit Guidelines.

Depending on how many total RICs you are requesting, the result will contain up to 3K interday or 50K intra-day total datapoints.

Does this look like what you are observing?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
7 2 2 1

Hi @zoya.farberov,

Yes, I am using EDP timeseries function. The data I am trying to access does not seem to exceed usage limit as I am requesting data per RIC for past 800 days.

I am looping the RIC's and for the first RIC only I am getting data from date - 02/11/2018 which is less than 800 days. I am not finding the cause.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.