Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 2 4 6

Hi, I know you can utilize the screener application within Eikon Data API, is there to pull in the results of the Fixed Income News Issue Monitor?

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@danny.mullins1

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply that best answers your question. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

@danny.mullins1

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @danny.mullins1

I was not aware that "Fixed Income New Issues Monitor" is the app name on Eikon Desktop.

It is not possible to access the data from the "Fixed Income New Issues Monitor" app from Eikon Data API.

You can export them into excel and read the excel into your Python code.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @danny.mullins1

This is an article talking about how to use SCREENER with Eikon Data API(Python).

SCREENER allows you to search identifiers match with your filters.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 2 4 6

Hi, thanks for the article but my question was to see if there was the same functionality to use the fixed income new issue monitor, rather than the screener application.

Best,

Danny

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.