question

Upvotes
Accepted
100 7 6 7

what service name I can use for FX level 2 market data?

Wondering if it's due to DACS settings, service directory only gives me service IDN_SELECTFEED, ATS, MARKETLINK, and AGG_BEST_APAMA in my dev env.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@derek.li2

Hi. Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Else please post again offering further insight into your question

Thanks

AHS

Upvote
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi Derek,

IDN_SELECTFEED is typically the service name used by most organisations to distribute the Reuters consolidated ELEKTRON datafeed internally. So, any Reuters FX Level 2 data available within your organisation should be on the IDN_SELECTFEED service.

Your access to data maybe limited by DACS or your site data licence.

Regards,

Umer

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
895 3 8 3

Depending on the content you are looking for, or what you are trying to do, of course. However it is unlikely there will be much level 2 FX data available as most trading takes place on markets or in a form where we would not have level 2 depth data for.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
100 7 6 7

Actually need to refer 'Thomson Reuters Matching Data Feed Direct User Guide' to get access to MAPI md.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.