Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 1

I would like the files uploaded on today’s Introduction to Eikon API (17 nov2020)

I attended a session today (17 NOV) called introduction to Eikon API. The files used during the session were uploaded on the APP however I failed to download and I can’t seem to reach the instructor To ask for them. I was wondering if anyone can help me with that.

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @youssef.mourad and @stefan.sirkia,

Where the files shared and received, is all well?

Hello @youssef.mourad

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
30 2 3 7

Hi Youssef, thank you for attending. I will forward you the files separately via email. They seem to be too big for this reply. BR, Stefan Sirkiä

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
10.2k 18 6 9

@youssef.mourad What was the instructors name? I can contact them and clarify.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.