"

OMMMsg.hasData() = false

Could you tell me what went wrong here?

Thankyou
Deepika Palreddy

treprfarfa-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
24.4k 53 17 14

Hello @deepika.palreddy

This message can be the following meaning:

• The application requests data to a service named hEED but the server does not have this service(hEED is the wrong service name).
  • The application request data to a service named hEED but this service on the server goes down.

Basically, once the service is available ("UP"), the API will automatically recover the item subscription for the application.

However, I suggest you contact your Market Data team to verify if the service hEED is a valid name and available ("UP") or not.

Please see more detail about this error message in previous posts:

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @wasin.waeosri

Here the hEDD service can be owned by either our MArket data team or Refinitv right?

Thanks
Deepika Palreddy

Hello @deepika.palreddy
Yes, it is based on whether your RFA consumer application connects to your local Market Data infrastructure or the infra hosted by Refinitiv.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.