Recently I received a message from Refinitiv stating "
Your account has been identified as not using the correct service for Refinitiv Real-Time – Optimized, formally known as Elektron Real-Time in Cloud pursuant to Product Change Notification (PCN 12343)...
, please make sure that you are using service discovery via the api.refinitiv.com to guarantee that you are always connecting to the most up to date hostnames for your real-time service. If you wish to continue to surpass service discovery, you can follow this guide. "
When I am running code I have following inputs:
- # Global Default Variables
- app_id = '256'
- auth_url = 'https://api.refinitiv.com:443/auth/oauth2/v1/token'
- hostname = '127.0.0.1'
- password = 'PASSWORD WHEN REGISTER MACHINE ID'
- position = ''
- sts_token = ''
- refresh_token = ''
- user = 'MY EMAIL ADDRESS'
- clientid = 'APP KEY VIA https://emea1.apps.cp.thomsonreuters.com/apps/AppkeyGenerator'
- port = '443'
- client_secret = ''
- scope = 'trapi'
- ric = '/TRI.N'
- service = 'ELEKTRON_DD
Where is my problem coming from as it seems I use everything correctly.