Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

will codebook work for kiosk ID ? One of my client is getting error "your account is not allowed to run data api proxy"

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.
Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
10.2k 18 6 9

@kishor.talole I am not sure what Kiosk ID is - but to run codebook you need to have an appropriate Eikon or Workspace product (not Eikon Core or Eikon for Exchange variants). Please can you provide more details on the product your customer has.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
10.2k 18 6 9

@kishor.talole so you need to know which variant of Eikon it is eg Eikon for Commodities, Eikon Core, Eikon for Exchanges, Eikon Premium etc. Some variants of Eikon do not provide access to the Eikon Data APIs (those variants are Eikon Core and Eikon for Exchanges). Which variant does your customer have - (the account team should know this)? 'Eikon Customer Manage' is not a variant.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @kishor.talole

I reached out to you via MS Team to get the user account information.

But I didn't get your response.

Please give me the user information via MS Team(Please do not post the user information in this public forum), I can check if the user has access to codebook or not.

Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hello @kishor.talole,

Please respond with the information as requested by @chavalit.jintamalit in order for us to be able to help with this inquiry.

Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.