Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
2 4 7 13

Is there a way to get data on "commercial paper" through the Eikon API? I can see these data when I search a given company (e.g. General Motors) and I look into "Debt and Credit" -> "Debt Structure"

eikoneikon-data-apirefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-api
untitled.png (17.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
17.3k 82 39 63

Hi @nicola.fiore,

An article was written that discusses how to analyze debt structure using Refinitiv APIs. The article focuses on how to search for outstanding bonds for a given company and standardizes currency. It's unclear what data you are interested in, but the article may be a good starting point.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
2 4 7 13

here is an example:

untitled.png (49.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @nicola.fiore,

Can you share your code to retrieve the bond data and what specifically you are unable to retrieve? The article I pointed out provides many of the fields you included in your screenshot along with the code to retrieve it.

thank you for your support. I solved the issue

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.