For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 3 4 8

Ways to get RIC Codes

Hello Support Team,

I am looking for a way of getting the RIC codes to be used in the WebSocket API to fetch data.

I am following below GitHub sample, and in this sample it demonstrate to fetch MarketPrice for RIC code "TRI.N".

websocket-api/MarketPriceExample.cs at master · Refinitiv/websocket-api · GitHub

I am looking for a way to get similar RIC codes and need help in doing so.

Moreover, What is the best approach of getting those RIC codes ?.Are there any sample code to get the RIC codes ?

Thank you for your help.

websocketsricsrrtorefinitiv-realtime-optimisedrace-condition
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @jpatel2

We carry 80m+ instruments on our real-time feeds and there are few ways you can try and identify your required RIC codes.

1. Use the RIC Search tool at RIC Search | Refinitiv Developers - where you can search on a string and then filter by various categories to narrow down your search.
  2. Download the Speed Guide tool from - Downloads | Refinitiv Developers and use that to explore Market Data content available.
  3. Contact the My.Refinitiv helpdesk and create a Content query for the Refinitiv Real-Time product, providing a list of items you require RIC codes for and they should be able to help you.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.