question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 2

Can you give me some suggestions

Hello, I have been able to receive the corresponding data according to the python example of RDP, but the boto3 docking AWS_SQS in the python example has been encapsulated. I can't imitate it through Java. Can you give me some suggestions?

pythonjavardpaws
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@1876072456

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @1876072456

The Boto3 is the AWS SDK for Python. If you want to use Java with AWS, you need the AWS SDK for Java libraries.

Please refer to my colleague answer in this post and you can find more detail regarding the RDP/AWS Message Delivery flow (that should be similar to any programming languages) from the following resources:

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.