question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 2

I am having trouble receiving aws-sqs

Hello, I established an AWS-SQS session connection based on RDP's python use case, but it seems that this connection will report an error after a few hours. The specific error message is in the screenshot. Can you help me?

refinitiv-data-platformrdpaws
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hi @1876072456

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @1876072456

I can see that you have created several posts regards using RDP and AWS-SQS.

i need help - Forum | Refinitiv Developer Community

Can you give me some suggestions - Forum | Refinitiv Developer Community

Hello i need help - Forum | Refinitiv Developer Community

My colleagues have responded to your other posts - with requests for further information. However, you have not responded to those.

I would recommend you respond to the previous posts with the requested information so that they can get a better understanding of the situation, your requirements and the issues you are facing - allowing them to assist you as appropriate.

In terms of this new post, I can see from the attached screenshot in this post is that you are passing in an expired token.

Also, I can see from the deleted screenshot, that you were able to successfully get news at some point?

If that is the case, please try deleting the token.txt file before running the newsMessage.py example code. It could be that on some occasions, the example code is not correctly renewing the tokens (if the token file already exists with older values). I have tested here and cannot recreate it. If I stop the script, wait several minutes and run again - it renews the tokens.

For further information on the Auth system and token renewal, please refer to the following tutorial on RDP Auth system and Tokens Authorization - All about tokens

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 2

微信图片-20220107131047.png

This is a screenshot of the error returned

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.