question

Upvotes
Accepted
22 1 0 3

upload or add the list of new convictions via RDP API HVMI Endpoints

I am now testing HVMI Endpoints from RDP API and frontend in Workspace for that. But I cannot find the endpoints that will upload or add the list of new convictions. Is there any RDP API Endpoint for that?

hvmi-convictions-1.png

I first contacted LSEG Support but they sent me to Developer Portal

#productrdp-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
27k 65 17 14

Hello @Anastasiia.Shcherbak

I checked the RDP API Playground page (https://apidocs.refinitiv.com/Apps/ApiDocs). I found the following endpoints. Do they match your requirements?

hvmi-1.png

Note: There is also the /data/hvmi/v1/conviction-lists endpoint too

hvmi-3.png

In the mean time, I am contacting the RDP team to help you with this RDP API endpoint question. I will get back to you as soon as I receive any information from the team.

hvmi-1.png (91.7 KiB)
hvmi-3.png (94.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
27k 65 17 14

Hello @Anastasiia.Shcherbak

Sorry for the inconvenience. You can find all RDP endpoints information on the RDP API Playground page (https://apidocs.refinitiv.com/Apps/ApiDocs).

You may contact your LSEG representative or Account Manager to help you find the right endpoint that matches your requirement.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
22 1 0 3

Hello @wasin.w

I asked hier because I checked the ApiDocs website and also contacted LSEG and they could not answer that question.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.