Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
71 0 1 4

Where could I find a list of RIC codes?

Hello, I am looking for a list of RIC codes.

The RIC search tool was useful: https://developers.thomsonreuters.com/elektron/elektron-sdk-java/dev-tools?type=ric

However, I was looking for fundamentals data and couldn't find active RICs for National Grid Data (eg NGRID-SYS-SFT or NGRID-SYS-STB). In addition, the tool lists Gassco RICs which appear to be inactive (eg GASSCO-UKAVG), I get an error code: EikonError: Error code -1 | GASSCO-UKAVG: Invalid RIC |

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
4.6k 26 7 22

@dmitry.sarin since we currently do not expose any search API, the only way you can find a RIC is with EIkon or Eikon Excel.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you! I found the RICs

@dmitry.sarin GASSCO-UKAVG might have been dropped from the system recently, so it still stays in some metadata databases.

It might have been moved to a different RIC. I followed your advice and found replacements:

gassco.png (28.7 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.