For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 3 4

Get Screening results

I am trying to create a screening request using the API. While creating I am not passing any secondary fields. Now i use the get request to get all the screening results. These results have no secondary parameters too. How do i get the secondary fields for the screening results?

world-checkworld-check-onescreening-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@info35

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply.

This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
2.4k 6 5 6

@info35

Hi,

In order to get secondary field comparison data in your screening results, you will have to pass secondary fields while screening an individual so that the World-Check has secondary field data to compare from the request and provide the relevant data in the screening response.

Let me know if you need further information.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.