Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 2 1

Hi I had to reinstall Refinitiv Eikon on another machine but was unable to run it. The System Test application reported Web ExceptionCode 1. Is there any way around this? Thank you

eikoneikon-data-apirefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
25k 57 17 14

Hello @ivan.markose

Do you mean you have installed the Eikon application on another machine but you cannot run the Eikon application? If so, it looks like the Eikon desktop application issue. I suggest you contact the Eikon support helpdesk via the https://my.refinitiv.com/ website.

Please note that this Q&A forum is for the Refinitiv APIs usage questions only.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
14.3k 30 5 10

Hello @ivan.markose ,

Could you please set the debug log using the code below and copy-pasted the log here then we could do further investigation. Please also remove your credentials (such as applicationid, authorization) from the message before posting

1. ek.set_log_level(1)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.