For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
11 2 2 9

How to unsubscribe a ric using EMA API?

Hi Team,

I am using EMA service and subscribing to RIC (I referred Consumer.java from sample code to send these request). Per the requirement I need to unsubscribe the RICS during runtime (considering Consumer application is already in running state)

I would like to unsubscribe to this RIC and couldn't find any sample code demonstrating that.

Could you please let me know how to unsubscribe a RIC using EMA API?

If there is any sample code in package, then please point me to the same.

elektron-message-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @Maha Rana Parthap Sing ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text on the left side of the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @Maha Rana Parthap Sing ,

Please refer to EMA Java example 300 MP Close within examples deck included with RTSDK, for the details on unsubscribing or closing item subscription, the full documentation is included in EMA Developer Guide.

Please note that handle is returned on subscription, and can be saved on subscription:

long handle = consumer.registerClient(reqMsg.serviceName("ELEKTRON_DD").name("JPY="), appClient);

as well as obtained from the callback as shown in the example.

Hope that this information is of help

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
11 2 2 9

Thanks @zoya faberov. This information helps, I am working on this. I will get back you if there are any challenges.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.